• Amber McCaig wins BIFB portfolio review prize

Congratulations to Amber McCaig for winning the Ballarat International Foto Biennale portfolio review prize!

Amber went up to the BIFB to take part in the review session with the recent folio she completed for the Bachelor of Photography pathway program. She told us "the folio reviews are actually a really great way to meet people in the industry who have art galleries or publish magazines. I showed my book titled 'Imagined Histories' featuring Historical re-enactors, which is the folio I presented at my final assessment. I received really fantastic feedback from all my reviewers and it showed that I'm really heading in the right direction with my work. They loved it! We were asked to leave the work for review for the prize and I received the most votes! As well as winning I have the opportunity to exhibit as a core exhibitor at the Biennale in 2015."