• Jo Scicluna Wins Pat Corrigan AM Acquisitive Award at the CCP Salon

Thanks to Jo Scicluna, Winner of this year's Pat Corrigan AM Acquisitive Award at the Centre for Contemporary Photography Salon, for this glowing testimonial about the process of printing her winning image Where I have always been (an Island) #4 2014, here at the Printshop@PSC.

"Peter Hatzipavlis played a vital role in the development and completion of the work, 'Where I Have Always Been (An Island) #4', 2014. This work consists of a sculptural collage of two different landscape images. The process of achieving a balance between integrating the two images tonally, and also emphasising the obvious difference between each image, involved a series of tests. This process displayed Peter's sensitivity to my conceptual intentions, and allowed me to make an informed series of decisions. The print quality exceeded my expectations and the use of the cotton rag stock supported my photo-sculptural intentions. "

Jo Scicluna

SCICLUNA_WhereIHaveAlwaysBeen(AnIsland)#4_2014