• Student Profile - Cassandra Tzortzoglou
Melina 08/21/2013 Students
1 Minutes

Name: Cassandra Tzortzoglou
Current year level: First year Bachelor of Photography student

How did you become interested in photography?
I've been taking photos since I was little. I always had a compact camera in my hands everywhere I went, my parents saw that I had some potential and they bought me my first SLR when I was fifteen, I have never looked back!

What have you enjoyed the most at PSC?
I've enjoyed the teachers knowledge the most I think. The discussions we have in and out of class have been really beneficial to me.

How do you mange your time at PSC and balance work & friends?
I have learnt to balance my life pretty well, I don't like partying, my friends are all creative - so our time together involves photography most of the time. Work is the one that gets in the way of my studies...

What’s your dream job?
Vogue!

Where do you think you’ll be in ten years from now?
Hopefully working for myself, or Vogue, in Europe somewhere. I might even combine my passion for health with photography.

What advice do you have for future students?
Be patient with yourself and make sure you express your true beliefs and feelings for your folio. It's the only way you'll get through it!

Come along to Open Day on Sunday 25 August 10am-4pm for the opportunity to meet current students and graduates and chat to them about their experiences.

Tag:

Students