• Alice McMillan-Drendel's shares her first experience as a fashion photographer
Melina 09/19/2012 News
1 Minutes

PSC student Alice McMillan-Drendel talks about her experience working as a fashion photographer-

"On the 18th of July was my first job as a fashion photographer shooting the VIP Night for Alex Perry Designs and Ardor Designer.

I was lucky enough not only to witness the ever expanding fashion industry but also meet new and exciting contacts on the night as well rub shoulders with some well known celebrities.

Ardor Designer were very helpful in the way they explained what they wanted and how they wanted the night to be depicted. This was not only a chance of a lifetime but also educational night of what happens behind the scene as well as what happens in the spotlight.

From this night it has encouraged me to look into new areas of photography and try any opportunity that comes my way and give it my best, because who knows of opportunities that follow"

Alice McMillan-Drendel- Level 4

Visit the Ardor website to see more of Alice's images.

Tag:

News