• Ebony Finck Wins Life Framer Award

Ebony Finck, our final year student in the Art Major of the Advanced Diploma, won the Life Framer award for her 'Human Body' image. As a result of her fantastic achievement, her work will be exhibited in Los Angeles (11-18 November) at the Think Tank Gallery, in Paris (4-11 December) at Galerie Oberkampf, and then at London (7-16 Jan) at Menier Gallery.

Image by Ebony Finck Image by Ebony Finck

"The image belongs to the body of work I am currently working on for my final year folio.This project is very personal to me, the inspiration being the subject, my grandfather. We share an incredible bond and I admire him greatly.

One of the most significant things I have learnt from studying at PSC is that you should photograph projects or subject matter that you feel passionate towards.  My folio classes have been the highlight as the tutors create an incredibly supportive environment where I have been able to share and develop my image making skills.

The award is a lovely gift I have been able to share with my grandfather, and a great source of encouragement to keep shooting and exploring subject matters that I am passionate about.”
- Ebony Finck, October 2015
We are extremely proud of Ebony and hope that our students around the world will get a chance to see her work exhibited!